Creating Connected Experiences | A MarTech® Workshop
Stop acquiring more marketing technology and start better connecting it to your digital customer experiences. This event will help you realize the full potential of your existing martech investment by better aligning it to your customer experience strategy and digital execution.
Drawing from decades of experience leading complex digital experience initiatives, Jeff and team will share practical frameworks and models to find and fix the cracks in your digital customer experience and better connect your marketing technology to support the customer journey.
Creating Connected Experiences will cover:
- Creating a digital experience map. Building connected experiences starts with better understanding the relationship between your marketing technology and customer experience. We’ll share at how digital experience mapping can be used as a model for organizational alignment and a foundation for prioritizing areas of improvement.
- Common pitfalls and barriers. Learn where some of the most frequent challenges are for organizations trying to better connect their marketing technology (CRM, Content Management, Marketing Automation, Analytics and Testing) and what you can do to overcome them.
- Content as the Connective Tissue. Understand how the role of content can help bind your teams and digital experiences together and why it should be a capability shared across the entire organization.
- Organizational readiness. Learn how to assess how prepared your organization is to create connected experience and understand the key competencies required to have sustained success.
- Putting personas to work. Hear how you can get more from your existing personas and better align customer insight programs with marketing technology implementations.
Two Ways To Attend
Register today to ensure your spot. Seating is limited.
Here are the two ways to attend:
|Registration Options||Now to Jan. 27||Jan. 28 to Mar. 17||Mar. 18 to Apr. 22||On-Site|
|All Access + Workshop||$1,995||$2,245||$2,495||$3,095|
Interested in sending a team? Check out our special Team Rates!
There are a limited number of tickets available. Don’t delay, book yours now!
About Jeff Cram
Jeff is Chief Strategy Officer and co-founder of Connective DX, a digital experience agency focused on helping organizations embrace the power of digital and align with the customer. Jeff is also the publisher of the CMS Myth blog, organizes the annual Delight Conference, and speaks nationally on topics including digital strategy, technology, and experience design. Jeff resides in Boston, Massachusetts where he passionately roots for his beloved Boston Red Sox.