Overcome your marketing challenges at MarTech
February 3, 2020 by Scott Brinker
Join us April 15-17 in San Jose to learn from experts who have been where you are and are ready to share what it takes to succeed.
“We need to build a rockstar marketing ops team. What’s the first step?”
“Privacy regulations are killing customer acquisition. What’s the workaround?”
“Multi-channel marketing is more complex than ever. How can we make it work?”
“We’re ready to shift to Account Based Marketing. Where do we start?”
Thousands of senior-level marketers like you face these kinds of challenges every day. Attend MarTech®, April 15-17 in San Jose, to learn from experts who have been where you are and are ready to share first-hand experiences, advice, and solutions to help you succeed.
You’ll unlock a tactic-rich agenda loaded with 45+ sessions across five tracks:
- Marketing Operations: Explore the intersection of people, process, and technology with experts from Docker, Lola.com, Twitter, and more.
- Marketing Data: Learn how to leverage data to optimize customer journeys, seamlessly migrate marketing platforms, and enhance your martech stack with insights from Autodesk, Verizon, CaringBridge, and more.
- Marketing Technology: Get into the nitty-gritty of tools, tech, and technical approaches with data and case studies from Gartner, Thomson Reuters, DocuSign, Lyft, and more.
- Marketing Orchestration: Understand how to apply martech across marketing and sales to create seamless (and exceptional) customer experiences with insights from Wells Fargo, Vonage, and more.
- Marketing Solutions: Take in tutorials, case studies, and in-depth demos with solution providers including Merkle, Magnolia, Acquia, Tealium, Arm Treasure Data, Acoustic, Blueconic, Allocadia, Tray-io, and more.
These expert-led sessions are just the beginning of what you’ll enjoy at MarTech:
- Access the largest group of marketing solution providers on the West Coast. Efficiently evaluate their tools in the Expo Hall and attend their sessions in the Marketing Solutions Track and Discover MarTech Theater.
- Exchange ideas with like-minded marketers during session breaks, over meals, and at formal networking receptions. Celebrate the creative achievements of your peers at the 2020 Stackie Awards. Growing your circle of professional contacts and personal friends has never been easier.
- Drill down into specific marketing topics with a half-day workshop on buying marketing technology, agile marketing, creating connected experiences, leveraging CDPs, or attribution analysis. These expert-led training seminars are the perfect way to jumpstart your time at the conference.
- Stay productive on-the-go with top-shelf amenities including full breakfasts, hot lunches, delicious refreshments, free WiFi, and more.
“This year’s sessions were spot on with what our Marketing Technology / Operations teams are facing today. Very poignant.” – Kristoffer Mize, Manager Marketing Application Delivery, Publix Super Markets, Inc
“Excellent speakers, case studies were very interesting and particularly liked the admittance of failure of certain projects.” Gail Banim, Head of Marketing, Rabodirect
Register NOW & enjoy up to $900 in savings
- All Access: All sessions, keynotes, networking, meals, and amenities. Register now and pay just $1,595… $450 off on-site rates.
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): The complete All Access experience plus your choice of pre-conference workshop. Register now and pay $1,995… $900 off on-site rates.
- Expo+: This FREE pass packs a ton of value… see what you get. Register now and pay $0… $99 off on-site rates!
- Team Rates: Score up to 20% off registration when you book groups of three or more!
If you’re planning to join us in San Jose, remember to register by February 15. Once these Alpha rates are gone, they’re gone forever!
P.S. Get a sneak peek at what you’ll learn during my MarTech keynote… attend my free webinar, A New Decade of Martech with Dr. Martech and Mr. Hype — Tuesday, February 18 at 1:00pm EST!=mtt&