Learn from expert marketers at MarTech… for free!
September 1, 2020 by Lauren Donovan
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with marketing experts, leading solution providers, and the MarTech community.
Don’t let anything stand between you and your professional goals: Join thousands of your peers online, October 6-8, for MarTech… for free!
Register now to train with senior-level marketers who have overcome some of the most pressing marketing challenges and are ready to share what it takes to succeed. Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll learn:
- How To Structure Your Marketing Ops Team And Stack For Success — with Kelly Jo Horton, Principal Engineer, Marketing Operations & Technology, ROOM
- Bridging Data Analytics & Tech SEO — with Matthew Edgar, Partner & Consultant, Elementive
- Conversational Marketing Orchestration: How To Humanize The Digital CX — with Jeff Eckman, CEO, Blue Green, and Rinoti Amin, Director of Growth, Engagement & Retention, Malwarebytes
- The Beauty Of The Beast: How To Optimize Your Monstrous Martech Stack — with Helen Abramova, Marketing Technology Lead, Verizon, and Matthew Gomez, Sr. Manager Marketing Operations Walden University
- Using Privacy To Build Strong Customer Relationships — with Susan Raab, Managing Partner, Customer Data Platform Institute
- Efficient And Unified Enterprise Workflow To Enable Marketing — with Steve Scotkin, Senior Director, Marketing Technology, Thomson Reuters
You’ll also access exclusive keynotes from Scott Brinker, Brian Solis, and other surprise speakers. The agenda will be posted next week!
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with marketing experts, leading solution providers, and the MarTech community — all from the comfort and safety of your own computer. Register now!
Can’t attend live? Register anyway! All sessions will be available for viewing on-demand after the event.
Psst… Have you heard? The Stackies are going virtual! Learn more and submit your entry today.