Here’s why you should join us at MarTech
February 19, 2020 by Scott Brinker
Actionable tactics, advice, and strategy are just part of the MarTech experience…
Get more out of your marketing technology, teams, and data: Attend The MarTech Conference, April 15-17 in San Jose!
Learn from senior-level marketers who have overcome the universal complex marketing challenges you face every day. Tactic-rich sessions include:
- Account-Based Marketing: How Martech Can Help You Get More Engagement And Revenue
- Benchmark Your Multi-channel Marketing Technology Stack To Thrive In 2020 And Beyond
- How Tech-Enabled SLAs Foster Positive Collaboration Across Marketing, Sales, And Service
- Efficient And Unified Enterprise Workflow To Enable Marketing
- Driving Sales Performance With A State-Of-The-Art Data & Tech Orchestration Strategy
- Platform, Processes, Or People? How To Diagnose And Heal Your Martech Pain
- Making The Switch: Seamlessly Migrating Marketing Platforms In 4 Easy Steps
…and loads more.
The agenda features 65+ (and counting!) presentations across five tracks: Marketing Operations, Marketing Data, Marketing Technology, Marketing Operations, and Marketing Solutions. Must-attend keynotes from an array of recognized experts will leave you inspired, empowered, and informed:
Actionable tactics, advice, and strategy are just part of the MarTech experience. Read more terrific reasons to attend!
Register NOW & enjoy up to $600 off on-site rates
Choose the pass that fits your goals and budget:
- All Access: All sessions, keynotes, networking, meals, and amenities. Register now and pay just $1,745… $300 off on-site rates.
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): The complete All Access experience plus your choice of pre-conference workshop. Register now and pay $2,295… $600 off on-site rates.
- Expo+: This FREE pass packs a ton of value… see what you get. Register now and pay $0… $99 off on-site rates!
Book now and I’ll see you in San Jose 🙂