Attend MarTech for free… see what you get!
September 9, 2019 by Scott Brinker
Check out everything you get with a FREE Expo+ pass… and join us next week in Boston!
By now, you’ve probably read about the incredible program coming to MarTech, September 16-18 in Boston. If you haven’t, check out my big preview — 75+ presentations, 80+ top industry experts and leading brand practitioners, 70+ vendors, exclusive networking events, and more.
You and the 1,400 senior-level marketers coming to the show certainly have a lot in common… but we know that not everyone has the same objectives or means to attend. That’s why we designed the free Expo+ pass.
If you’re on a tight budget or have limited time — or maybe you just want to dip your toe in the MarTech pool before diving in (although I assure you, the water’s great!) — come and join us in Boston for free. Seriously!
Here’s what you get, at absolutely no cost, with the Expo+ pass:
- The entire Expo Hall, with more than 70 innovative martech vendors
- Full-length Solutions Track sessions led by market-defining vendors
- Tutorials, case studies, and demos in the Discover MarTech Theater
- Access to one (1) editorial session of your choice (sorry, keynotes and mealtime presentations not included)
- Select networking, including Speed Networking, the Opening Reception, and the Expo Hall Reception
- MarTech Connect, our new A.I.-powered networking tool, powered by Brella
- Downloadable conference speaker presentations
- Free WiFi and refreshments during breaks
Check out the complete Expo+ agenda, featuring 45+ Solutions Track and Discover MarTech Theater sessions! Here’s a sneak peek:
- Metrics, Metrics, Metrics: The Ins & Outs Of Content Effectiveness, with Aprimo
- How to Leverage Your Web Team to Drive Agile Marketing Transformation, with Pantheon
- Personalization in the Age of Privacy, with Crownpeak
- Pain before Tech: How Land O’Lakes Approaches their Martech Stack, with Allocadia
- On the Frontlines of Digital: How to Get Customers to Love Your Brand, with Acquia
Discover MarTech Theater
- What’s Next for Customer Data Platforms?, with Raab Associates, Inc.
- How eBay Grew An Active Grassroots Advocacy Community Using Martech, with REQ
- Clarifying The Murky Waters Of Attribution, with Ai Media Group
- Integrating Data Scientists Into Your Marketing Team, with Civis Analytics
- The Right Way to Buy Marketing Technology, with Real Story Group
Don’t let this opportunity to get a tremendous amount of martech information and insight at no cost. Register for your free MarTech Expo+ Pass now!
See you in Boston 🙂
Psst… Hungry for a richer conference experience? Upgrade to an All Access pass to unlock the entire program!