80+ expert-led martech sessions, virtual networking, & more… for free
September 14, 2020 by Lauren Donovan
Explore what’s new in modern marketing and discover martech tools that can help you get the job done.
If you want to deliver exceptional buyer journeys, structure your marketing ops team for success, and double customer engagement, join us online for MarTech, October 6-8!
Your free registration includes 80+ tactic-rich sessions and inspirational keynotes, virtual networking with fellow marketers, and live conversations with the MarTech Today experts about diversity, data, and virtual event production.
Here’s a look at the upcoming keynotes…
- Martech 2030: 5 Marketing Technology Trends For The Decade Ahead – with Scott Brinker, Editor, chiefmartec.com
- Meet Generation-Novel: The New Critical Customer Segment Created By The Pandemic – with Brian Solis, Global Innovation Evangelist, Salesforce
- The 2020 Stackie Awards & A Candid Conversation About Martech Stacks – with Scott Brinker, Editor, chiefmartec.com and Kim Davis, Editorial Director, MarTech Today, Third Door Media
… and some of the sessions in store…
- The Beauty Of The Beast: How To Optimize Your Monstrous Martech Stack – with Helen Abramova, Marketing Technology Lead, Verizon
- How To Manage A Marketing Budget During A Crisis – with Michael Trapani, Sr. Director, Product Marketing, Acoustic
- Getting First-Party Identity And Data Management Right – with Gloria Ward, Principal Consultant – Global Identity Practice, Acxiom LLC
- Brand Templating: The Secret To Creating More Effective Content That Gets Results – with Garrett Jestice, Head of Marketing, Lucidpress
- How To Structure Your Marketing Ops Team And Stack For Success – with Kelly Jo Horton, Principal Engineer, Marketing Operations & Technology, ROOM
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Experiences With Automated & Customizable AI – with Suneel Grover, Marketing AI & Decision Science – Advisory Solutions Architect, SAS
- 5 Reasons Multi-Channel Marketers Need A Customer Data Platform – with Gabrielle Schneider, Consultant, BlueVenn
- Efficient And Unified Enterprise Workflow To Enable Marketing – with Steve Scotkin, Senior Director, Marketing Technology, Thomson Reuters
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore what’s new in modern marketing and discover martech tools that can help you get the job done.
Registration is free, easy, and fast. Get started now!
Can’t attend live? Register anyway! All sessions will be available on-demand immediately following their live broadcast.
Psst… The deadline to submit your martech stack to the 2020 Stackies is this Friday, September 18! Get your entry in now for a chance to be recognized during Scott Brinker’s live keynote.