24 Must-Read Articles About What Happened At MarTech
April 26, 2019 by Scott Brinker
Dive deep into event coverage on everything from the illuminating keynotes to the Stackie Awards winners.
Earlier this month, nearly two thousand senior-level marketers gathered in San Jose for MarTech®. It was an amazing three days of learning and networking — strategies and solutions.
Couldn’t make it to the show? Fear not. I’ve compiled a list of top-notch event coverage on everything from the illuminating keynotes to the Stackie Awards winners.
Catch up on what you may have missed and get a sense of what’s in store for our next MarTech event — September 16-18 in Boston.
- 5 MarTech takeaways: teams, product management, decentralization, marketing leadership, IT governance
- Missed the MarTech keynote? Here’s a recreation for you
- Marketing Technology Landscape Supergraphic (2019): Martech 5000 (actually 7,040)
- 48 marketing stacks beautifully illustrated for the 2019 MarTech Stackies: Marketing Stack Awards
- Marketing Technology and Operations Salary Survey 2019 results (free report)
- The New Omnichannel Stack Reference Model from Real Story Group
- 2019 Stackie Awards: Meet the winners and behold their first-class marketing technology stacks
- Here are the 2019 MarTech Conference Stackie Awards entrants
- Gender gap persists in marketing technology roles, salary survey finds
- Hello peak martech: 2019 Marketing Technology Landscape growth slows for first time
- Adobe CMO Ann Lewnes on making big bets on digital, cloud and AI
- Why brands must take a people-first approach to martech
- Building a marketing operations team from scratch, one year in
- Freshly CMO Mayur Gupta’s unexpected path from technologist to marketer
- How to wed multiple martech stacks when companies merge
- How the New York Times applied marketing technology to triple subscriptions
- To enable digital transformation, PwC set about changing employee mindsets
- Inspiring a data-first culture through internal activism
- The retailers and brands delivering first-rate mobile AR experiences
- How 2019 Stackie Award winner Sargento cooked up their stack
- What Stackie winner Airstream learned from communing with its stack
- Stackie Award winner ESRI’s martech slide ‘spread like wildfire’ across the company
- MarTech Overtime: How B2B marketers can reach buying committees at their target accounts
- Zillow Group is embracing bandits testing to scale and improve its personalization outcomes