Tackling issues at the intersection
of marketing and technology…
- Innovating at scale with marketing technology.
- Applying “agile” and “lean” practices to marketing.
- Thriving in the age of digitally-empowered consumers.
- The evolving “martech stack” and best practices for selecting its components.
- The “Future of Martech” according to leading vendors and VCs who’ve bet billions on the space.
- Nurturing the marketing talent you need to succeed in software-driven marketing.
- Achieving lasting marketing/sales alignment.
- Protecting your brand and security while fostering innovation.
- Bridging the gap between marketing and finance.
See the agenda for details on all of the sessions and speakers.