MarTech is a vendor-agnostic forum for understanding the breadth of marketing technologies and how organizations can effectively integrate them into their marketing strategy and operations.
We'll create an inspiring, cross-pollinating environment that transcends the traditional boundaries between marketing and IT and encourages creative collaboration across the organization. MarTech is a conference for the growing community of senior-level, hybrid professionals who are both marketing-savvy and tech-savvy: marketing technologists, creative technologists, growth hackers, data scientists, and digital strategists.
What to Expect at MarTech San Francisco 2015
- Case studies from marketing technologists at the intersection of marketing and IT.
- Applications of marketing technology to deliver remarkable customer experiences.
- Analyst coverage of the evolving marketing technology landscape.
- Best practices for adopting the right "marketing technology stack."
- APIs and third-party ecosystems surrounding marketing technology platforms.
- Growth hacking techniques effective for any marketing program.
- The latest on emerging marketing technologies that promise new opportunities ahead.
- Insight into the human side of marketing technology management.
We'll explore a broad range of important marketing technology issues and ideas, while going deep in the content of each presentation. No fluff. No hidden agendas. No sales pitches.